April 24, 2010

Flowers and Patterns














Some clothes that I bought today. Most of the time, I am unable to find anything here in Austria that I like, because of the size (but also the price....come on 70€ for a pair of better looking summer shoes?)
But today I felt like spending money, and I am lucky that Zara brought their new collection out. 
I totally love the 80s style, with all the flowers and patterns. *_*














 Speaking of flowers, I was in need of finally buying Atonement. Although I don't like Keira Knightley that much, this movie is so beautiful from the trailers I've seen. Oh and I am totally in love with James McAvoy, he looks so special!! (I like men who look special you know, they don't need to be handsome, but in this case he's handsome too 8D)
Total amount spent: 65€.