May 3, 2012

dRO online

I'm glad Destination RO is finally online! We already have 5+ players on average and during day even around 12 players. That's quite much for the beginning and I am more than content with my side job of making public relations and also being gm. The gm part was my RO dream for a long time, today I can only say it's not as great as it sounds. You have all the possibilites given and after trying out all features boredum comes quite fast. What's left is player support and even more work. Still I enjoy it being helpful.
At the moment the server is down because the admin did some bullshit and the server hasn't been accessible since then. I can only hope that this issue is going to be solved asap, each day of downtime is a huge threat to keeping the playerbase...

No comments:

Post a Comment